0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Total
We inform you that FX Group srl collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
1. allow and manage your registration to this website;
2. manage and execute Its orders;
3. respond to any request for information fatteci to be sent through the proper channels of the site;
4. subject to Your consent, to analyse your consumption choices (i.e. the object of the purchases and amounts spent) to adapt as much as possible the commercial offer to Its profile and Its needs
5. subject to Your consent, inform you of opportunities and promotions, or services provided by FX Group srl, as well as buying opportunities and promotions to products and services supplied by the Partner company of FX Group srl, to which, however, Its data will NOT be communicated/transferred, in the areas of insurance, banking, finance, tourism, publishing, manufacturing, food, industrial, gas, water, energy, rental of goods and services, with direct marketing activity by phone, or by sending of commercial information via mail, e-mail or SMS; to inform you by e-mail of the fact that the products You put in the shopping cart, but not yet purchased, are still available, allowing you to complete your purchase quickly and securely; submit market research, by phone.
6. subject to Your consent, communication or transfer of personal data to subsidiaries or to third parties operating in the fields of insurance, banking, finance, tourism, publishing, manufacturing, food, industrial, gas, water, energy, rental of goods and services, because these inform - by telephone or through the sending of commercial information via mail, e-mail or SMS – of-purchase opportunities or the provision of services.
The Holder of the treatment is FX Group srl, with registered office in Via Gasiani 19 – 40011 Anzola dell'emilia (BO). In the context of its activities and for the purposes specified above, FX Group ltd will be able to take advantage of services rendered by third parties which operate for and on behalf of FX Group srl and according to his instructions, which are Responsible for the treatment. These are subjects that provide FX snc processing services, or instrumental (e.g. technical management and maintenance of the CRM, it services for the operation of the site, etc.). In each case the treatment is done in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, through the adoption of the measures provided for in article 32 of the Regulation in order to preserve the integrity of the data processed and prevent access to them by unauthorized persons.
The data collected and processed by the data controller of the data processing are data of a personal nature of the Subscribers, i.e. information through which a subject can be identified as a physical person (but is not limited to: name, surname, date of birth, residence, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) and may include, subject to your consent, other information such as, for example, the spending habits.
If She releases Her consent to the processing of data relating to their choices of consumption for the purposes referred to in point 4), the qualitative and quantitative data of the purchases, including those related to the detail of the frequency, the amount and type of purchases at the end of the analysis of the propensity to buy and, generally, in the profiling of the user, will be collected, recorded and processed on a computer system containing the consumption choices of the customers (CRM). The analysis of data is done through the creation - in CRM - for homogeneous groups (clusters) of individuals who have a consumption profile that is similar, that is, that have expressed interest in similar products, or similar, propensity to buy. The availability and usage of your data consumption and those of other customers who have given their consent, allow FX Group srl, a more detailed analysis of the dynamics of the application, from which arise, on the one hand, the possibility of preparing a plan of promotional offers targeted and, on the other, a careful management of supplies. Accordingly, You may receive business proposals, which are dedicated to the cluster of customers who have spending habits similar to yours, and benefit from offerings dedicated to Her.
PROVISION NECESSARY. The provision of data (including the completion of the e-mail field) in relation to purposes 1), 2) and 3) is functional to the supply of FX snc related services and is required to manage and execute Its orders.
OPTIONAL. Apart from that specified for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points 1-3, you are free to consent or not to the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data of the purchases made for the purposes of point 4) and to the use of your data for the purposes referred to in points 5) and 6).
The conferment of data is optional it is completely free and does not affect the use of the services of supply and management of Its orders.
The data will be processed in full respect of the principles of confidentiality, correctness, necessity, relevance, lawfulness and transparency imposed by Regulation for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, not later than 10 years from their collection for the purposes of the Service or, in the case of purchase of goods, for the time necessary for the execution of the conditions of the contract relating to the coverage of the legal warranty. For the analysis of your consumption choices, if You authorized, will be examined on Its purchases, which have a historical depth not to exceed 24 months. The data will be processed both with manual tools and with the use of dedicated software and will be carried out for the purposes 4 and 5 also by means of automated decision processes. If She releases Her consent to the communication of your data to subsidiaries or to third parties for the purposes referred to in point 6, these can make against her promotional activities with the automated ways.
We remind you that you are entitled to the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the Regulation. At any time, You may ask to the FX Group srl, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the "Contact us" Section of the site www.silveritalia.it or by accessing the reserved area of the site with their credentials:
-receive confirmation of the existence of his personal data, to know the purposes of the treatment or their scope of movement and access to their content;
-update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
-to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law or the limitation of treatment;
-oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing, including profiling;
-oppose to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication;
-revoke the consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
-receive a copy of the data You have provided and ask that such data be transmitted to another holder of the treatment.
This site uses “cookies” to recognize users. A "cookie" is indented a piece of information transmitted to the computer of the user in order to allow rapid identification and management of the operations necessary to provide the services requested or to optimize the use and navigation of the site, as well as, for some types of cookies to monitor user behavior to provide you with the tips and alerts of the nature of the advertising and commercial.
Types of cookies on this site: